Personal Attention for Your Best Possible Outcome
At Great Florida Lending Co., we’re truly passionate about helping our clients live their best lives. We offer reverse mortgage solutions for seniors in Miami, Kendall, Hialeah, Coral Gables and surrounding Florida. These specially designed, federally mandated loans are designed to help seniors make the most of the financial investment they’ve made in their homes. We are ready to answer your questions about reverse mortgage and educate you on all your possible options. Like any financial choice, a reverse mortgage is not available to and not right for every client. Our loan officers are here to help you at every step of the decision-making process. Contact us to schedule an appointment at our office or in the comfort of your home. Great Florid Lending is here for you!
Explore the Possibilities for Your HECM
Also known as a home equity conversion mortgage (HECM), a reverse mortgage allows a person age 62 or older to receive a loan in installments, a lump sum, or as a line of credit. Our senior clients use these funds for a number or reasons. You might use an HECM for:
- Updates to make your home more accessible
- Cosmetic renovations to your home
- Rainy day activities
- An emergency fund
- To contribute to other investments, such as other property
- To purchase a new primary residence (done through a HECM for purchase)
- For virtually any other purpose
The Benefits of an HECM
A reverse mortgage is a great option for some clients. If you are 62 and older, own a substantial amount of equity in your property and can complete a few stipulations in the application process, you can begin to enjoy the benefits of HECM very quickly with the help of Great Florida Lending Co.:
- Eliminate your mortgage payment.
- Pay nothing on your loan until you move or die.
- Your heirs are not held liable for your loan after death, even if your home sells for less than the remainder of your loan.
- Choose to receive your loan in installments, as a lump sum or as a line of credit.
- Use your loan as you see fit.
- Retain the ability to sell your home if you choose to pay your loan.
Get Started Today
If you are considering a reverse mortgage, contact Great Florida Lending Co. We have the expertise and the compassion you deserve when it comes to protecting your finances. We enjoy educating our clients and prospective clients on the specifics of HECM policy so they can make informed decisions. Contact us today to schedule an appointment by phone, in our offices or at your home. We would love to help you and your family achieve your goals.